Villa Sumaya invites you to join us in our nurturing sanctuary for a profound 2 to 6 week retreat or training.
Shed the complexities of the busy world, allowing yourself and your students to center, relax, rejuvenate and focus deeply in retreat. We offer comprehensive support in managing all retreat logistics, enabling facilitators to more skillfully embody meaningful teachings.
Our group studio spaces feature hardwood floors, panoramic vistas, altars, props and sound systems. Our 22 comfortable guest rooms are elegantly appointed with patios and modern amenities. Our facilities include a cafe that serves all-inclusive wholesome cuisine, juice bar, healing spa, two hot tubs, sauna, ceremonial fire pit, computer room, boutique and plenty of cozy common areas.
Surrounded by the colorful living Maya of the highland region, breathtaking views, lush organic gardens and a budding fruit forest, you and your students will bask in the sunshine and your inspirational teachings in our eclectic natural paradise!
Why Choose Villa Sumaya for your Extended Retreat or Training
- Exotic yet accessible venue ~ a quick flight from the USA to Guatemala City
- Affordable rates enable you to price your training for high earning potential
- Generous teacher discounts for bringing 8+ people
- Luxurious accommodations to pamper and support participants
- Beautiful, fully-equipped studio spaces allowing you to focus on teaching & facilitating
- Teacher support including marketing, arranging ground transportation & extra activities
- Delicious, abundant gourmet vegetarian
meals (Vegan & gluten-free options available)
- 24/7 beverage service (coffee, tea & filtered water)
- On-site Harmony Spa offers a wide range of healing services
- Complimentary hot tub (sun permitting) and one free sauna per training
- Luscious gardens, hammocks, fair-trade artisan boutique & patios with panoramic vistas
- Juice bar with smoothies, kombucha & healthy snacks available for purchase
- Wifi service included in rates (Normally $20/week)
- Detailed informational kits to help you and your participants prepare for the journey
Contact us today to request our discounted group rates for extended retreats or trainings! Available annually from June to October only.