We will enjoy all the amenities offered by the beautiful Villa Samaya and share in rich and soulful Yoga practices to soothe and awaken you to a new way of being. Come be nourished by all that surrounds you and be filled by the simple joy of time for nothing but what You need.
Deepen your spiritual connection to your Self
- 7 Nights Accommodations
- 3 Delicious Healthy Gourmet Meals a Day
- Herbal Tea, Organic Coffee, and purified water available all day
- 2 Perfect for You Yoga Sessions per day (One day off in the middle for adventure and side trips or relaxation)
- Round-Trip Group Transport to/from the Airport in Guatemala City (group only)
- Mayan Fire Ceremony led by a local Shaman
- Traditional Cacao ceremony
- Airfare to Guatemala City (airport code GUA) Flights will be arranged by our personal Travel Agent
- Massages at Harmony Space Spa available onsite
- Excursions and Side Trips
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wifi access available at a minimum charge of $3/day or $20/week (or free access from the lobby using the Villa computers)
- Transfers not with the group
- Staff gratuities
Johanna Steinfeld teaches accessible, enlightening, peace filled and alignment conscious classes in Calgary, Alberta. Her passion is to connect Yoga practice with nature, the elements of nature, and explore the divine and sacred feminine. She is the Yoga columnist for the Calgary Herald and her columns are shared and read throughout Canada.
To learn more about me and this retreat, please visit It’s Just Yoga.