Let yourself be held by the healing land and waters of majestic Lake Atitlan and the stunning Villa Sumaya.
This week, through a soulful Vinyasa practice, we will ground down and release what is no longer serving us, making space for deep nourishment and intention.
With respect to the land, the culture, and the practice of Yoga, together, we re-align toward our center selves.
Return home feeling rejuvenated, clear, and serene.
- Accommodations: 7 nights at the breathtaking Villa Sumaya
- 2 yoga classes a day
- 3 bountiful and delicious vegetarian meals a day (fish and chicken available upon request for
- Unlimited coffee and tea, Unlimited filtered water
- 3 cultural excursions: volcano hike, trip to the renowned Chi-Chi market and Mayan Fire Ceremony
- Plenty of down time to hike, kayak, read, rest, explore the neighboring towns, book a massage.or swim in the refreshing healing waters of the lake
Not included: Airfare, Cost of transportation to and from airport, Tips for the staff of Villa Sumaya (suggested $40 for the whole week, about $6 a day), Meat added to a meal (chicken or fish – $7 per meal), Specialty drinks, Spa Services, Internet service ($3 a day)
Pricing & Registration
$1525 (2 people per room)
A $500 non-refundable deposit holds your spot.
Payment must be made in full no later than March 1, 2017.