Escape the holiday madness and revitalize your spirit. Join us on this adventure package in the heart of the Mayan Highlands.
Zach offers to guide you throughout the week of optional outings and movement practice including inspiring Mayan and Cacao rituals to help energize, refine and bless your New Year ahead. Specially priced for the adventurous at heart who want to step out of their daily life and holiday habits to discover the experience of a lifetime in our breathtaking paradise!
- 7 nights of deluxe, single accommodation
- Daily vegetarian meals and beverage service
- Climb San Pedro volcano
- Daily yoga inspired gently movement
- Mayan Fire Ceremony – reconnect with your intentions for the new year
- Available December 25-January 1 and/or January 1-8
- Purifying sweat
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony
- Tour of Artisans Markets and local farmers market in the pueblo of Panajachel
- All taxes
- Not included: transportation costs, tips to Villa Sumaya staff, optional tours & activities
Pricing & Registration
$1,995 single in deluxe accommodation ($1,800 in a Skyline Bungalow)
$1,795 double in deluxe accommodation ($1,700 per person in a Skyline Bungalow)
Bring a friend & sign up by October 15 to qualify for our early bird rate $1,650 per person (double occupancy).
To learn more or sign up, contact Michelle at email@example.com.
About the Instructor
Zach teaches a customized blend of hatha yoga, guided visualization and vinyasa flow, for all levels. He focuses on guiding participants to find inner/outer balance, allowing them to tap their full potential. Zach’s passion for yoga will help you create a personal practice that suits your lifestyle.