Stress slips away and your true nature returns, bringing you Back to Peace, Back to Nature, Back to Bliss!
Join Jennifer Brooke and Harriet Alterowitz for a fun winter getaway at Villa Sumaya, an exquisite retreat center seductively situated on the picturesque shores of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. Villa Sumaya is an eco resort with full services for adventure travelers wanting to hike, kayak and explore. There is also plenty of time for reflection, rest and relaxation. This romantic retreat center offers elegantly decorated private rooms, spacious grounds, hot tub, sauna and natural refuge gardens.
Yoga classes are open to all levels of experience. Non-yoga spouses, partners and friends are welcome to join us!
Upon arrival to Guatemala, we will spend 2 nights in Antigua, a place of rare beauty, major historical significance and vibrant culture. It is a must see destination! Our hotel is close to the city center to allow for leisurely walking, visiting museums and familiarizing yourself with Mayan culture prior to our departure to Lake Atitlan.
9-Night Retreat Package includes:
- 2 nights lodging in Antigua with 2 breakfasts at our delightful downtown hotel
- 7 nights at Villa Sumaya in a luxury room with private bath and gorgeous views
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily at Villa Sumaya with optional chicken or fish available at an additional charge
- 2 classes daily with Jen and Harriet including active asana, restorative yoga, pranayama and meditation…special evening activities
- Traditional Mayan Fire Protection Ceremony
- 1 group excursion
- Ground and water transport from Antigua to Villa Sumaya on March 9 and from Villa Sumaya to GUA airport on March 16
- Group tipping including group transport & included excursions
- Airfare to Guatemala City & airport transport to Antigua
- Lunch and dinners outside of Villa Sumaya, alcohol or special drinks
- Body work or extra service and personal tipping for services & staff