The Lake Pole Camp / November 2020
November 28 - December 5, 2020
• 8 days (7 nights) stay at a beautiful Eco Chic Villa Sumaya in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
• 12 hours of workshops over 7 days with our amazing Instructors.
• Morning energising stretch classes.
• Transportation from Antigua Guatemala to the place of the Pole Camp in Lake Atitlan and back.
• Plenty of free time to get to know the beautiful towns and people around the lake and to enjoy the hotel features.
• Full board: 3 daily delicious vegetarian meals (chicken and fish available for additional cost)
• Water, coffee and tea available all day.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• On site studio with lake views and brand new X-Stages (1 student per pole)
• Small Classes maximum of 10 in each group.
• Beginner, intermediate and advanced classes.
• Welcome bag and gift
• Daily housekeeping
Natasha Wang is one of the most influential and popular pole artists working today. Based in Los Angeles, California and born and raised in Austin, Texas, Natasha is a true “pole citizen of the world,” traveling the globe as an in-demand teacher, performer and competition judge.
In 2015, Natasha was named the IPDFA “Instructor of the Year”, and in 2014, she won “Female Performance Artist of the Year” and “Inspirational Artist of the Year” at the PWN (Pole World News) Awards. As a competitive pole athlete, she has taken home the titles of IPC Ultimate Champion 2013, Pole Art 2012 Runner-Up, US Pole Dance Champion 2011, USPDF West Coast Champion 2010, California Pole Dance Champion 2010, and East Meets West Miss Pole-AM 2010.
As a performer and pole personality, she has appeared on “The View” on ABC, “Good Day L.A.” on FOX, “Amazing Dance” on Hunan TV, and “Day Day Up” on Hunan TV, China’s #1 TV show with a viewership of over 300 million. Natasha has also performed across China as a solo artist, including 30-show booking at China Rouge at the Galaxy Macau Hotel & Casino. In June 2011, Natasha performed with the Doug Aitken art-theater project “Black Mirror” starring actress Chloe Sevigny, which premiered in Athens and Hydra, Greece.
Known throughout the world for her emotive style, grace and creative storytelling, Natasha is a late fitness bloomer who took her first pole class at the age of 30 with no prior dance, gymnastics or fitness training. Never one to see this as a liability, Natasha reminds men and women of all shapes, sizes and ages that anything is possible with passion, dedication, blisters and hard work. Natasha is certified by elevatED, X-Pert, Pole Moves, and Floor Flow. Natasha’s brand sponsors include X-Pole, MilaKrasna and Kelly Maglia Couture.
A graduate of the University of Texas with a BS in Advertising and a BA in French, Natasha left a nine-year career in public relations in 2011 to pursue her pole dreams. She is also a published poet and speaks fluent Chinese and French. In 2016, Natasha co-founded X-Purr with fellow pole athlete Arloa Reston. X-Purr designs premium pet toys and accessories that merge her two loves – pole fitness and cats. The duo launched a successful Kickstarter campaign in September 2016
Vlada Zhizhchenko bio:
Being a co-founder and lead instructor at Pole Fit Dubai, Vlada has over 7 years experience in teaching and performing pole dancing and aerial arts.
Vlada is a certified Group Exercise Instructor; Pole Fitness Instructor by Vertical Dance UK (Level 1), recognized by REPs, ACE and PDC.
She is also member of the International Dance Council CID; a PDC Approved 3 star Pole Dance Instructor and a PDC Grading Level 5 Instructor (UK).
Vlada is a professional aerial arts performer and she has worked for the past six years in the UAE.