The Lake Pole Camp / Marion Crampe, Natasha Wang & Gaby Borrayo
April 6 - 13, 2019
Join us for an 8 day holiday of pole tricks and relaxation at the beautiful Lake Atitlán in Guatemala, where you not only are going to learn from world-class instructors but you can unplug and unwind in our lake-front-view eco-chic hotel.
The lush gardens and laid back luxury of our lake-front-view hotel provide the perfect backdrop to a week of pole tricks, stretching, sunshine and deliciously healthy food.
Instructors: Marion Crampe, Natasha Wang and Gaby Borrayo
Here’s what’s included in your Pole Retreat: (all packages)
• 8 days (7 nights) stay at a beautiful Eco Chic Retreat Hotel in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
• 12 hours of workshops over 7 days with our amazing Instructors.
• Morning energising stretch classes.
• Transportation from Antigua Guatemala to the place of the Pole Camp in Lake Atitlan and back.
• Plenty of free time to get to know the beautiful towns and people around the lake and to enjoy the hotel features.
• Full board: 3 daily delicious vegetarian meals (chicken and fish available for additional cost)
• Water, coffee and tea available all day.
• 1 hour massage
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• On site studio with lake views and brand new X-Stages (1 student per pole)
• Small Classes maximum of 10 in each group.
• Beginner, intermediate and advanced classes.
• Welcome bag and gift
• Daily housekeeping
You might also enjoy (optional):
•Take private classes with our instructors for more one-on-one attention.
•Why not take a professional photoshoot and show all your friends and followers your new pole skills.
- Guided tours to the local villages around lake Atitlan
- Because The Lake Pole Camp location is far from big cities it is difficult to get good internet connection, and when you do it can be expensive. The hotel offers wifi signal for an extra cost of $20 all week per person.
- Airport transfers to and from Antigua Guatemala
THESE SERVICES ARE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST AND MUST BE ARRANGED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
What’s not included:
•Airport transfers to the meeting point in Antigua Guatemala (available at extra cost)
•Lunch on arrival day or departure day (to be taken at local restaurants at additional cost)
•Breakfast on arrival day
•Lunch and dinner on departure day
Prices and packages information available at our website www.yourpolecamp.com
Instagram, facebook / thelakepolecamp