Paradise Now – Activating Higher Timelines Retreat / Jason Calsyn & Trina Mink
April 15 - 22, 2023
We all have the potential to lead lives full of magic, joy, and beauty, all in the service of the evolution of planetary consciousness. Join lead facilitators Jason Calsyn and Trina Mink for this week-long exploration of our deepest potential through yoga, song, shamanic journeying, ecstatic dance, and much more!
We are dedicated to being of service to you in your journey towards discovery of your highest calling so you can align yourself with that path.
- 7 nights of accommodation at Villa Sumaya
- Vegetarian meals (dietary restrictions can be accommodated and meat options are available)
- Daily yoga classes
- Other events such as vocal yoga, temazcal, cacao ceremony, ecstatic dance, breathwork, a traditional Mayan ceremony, and more!
- Free time to relax and restore, and a day trip to one of the nearby villages
- Transportation to and from the site
- Tips to Villa Sumaya staff
- Optional extra activities and excursions
Single Room: $2023
Double/Shared Room: $1888
A $555 deposit reserves your space!
Please email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org to register!
Jason Calsyn, E-RYT 500, is the owner and head instructor at Mystic Monkey Yoga in Port Townsend, WA. His yoga classes are dynamic, soulful, and creative, and include elements of pranayama and ritual practice. He has recently studied with the Kula Collective in Peru and Highden Temple in New Zealand. His offerings incorporate shamanic and Tantric concepts to help participants find contact points with their deeper purpose on this planet, to rise to their true potential, and to find a sense of embodied bliss and oneness.
Trina Mink is a visionary artist and musician. She is deeply devoted to ceremony and prayer, and guides participants into their fullest potentiality and timeline possibilities. She specializes in tone frequency healing, shamanic journeying, and cord cutting ceremonies.