A first! Inspired Shakti offers a retreat for Mothers and Sons: If you can affect positive change… you MUST! . Being a mother to only boys has been the greatest blessing. Boys are wonderful. Men are beautiful. Mama yoginis ( mothers, aunties, female caregivers ) of boys 10-14 join me in this most incredible ADVENTURE retreat to Guatemala at one of my favourite locales, Villa Sumaya in Lake Atitlan. Everything you can imagine and more in a week …Climbing Volcanos, Cliff jumping, Zip-Lining, Lake swimming in one of the worlds most scenic locations, the gracious and ancient Guatemalan culture and delicious food, Downtime + Uptime, and MUCH MORE ( lots of YOGA! and meditation!).
Only a couple of spots left for this most exciting and special opportunity .. Affordable double or triple occupancy pricing.
$795 deposit holds your spot for BOTH mom and son(s).
“ You are my Son, my Moon, and all my Stars” – Villa Sumaya, Guatemala 2019
Retreat cost includes:
8 days /7 nights of yoga and workshops,
Seven nights of lodging at a beautiful lake front resort,
Three healthy and delicious meals per day,
*Round trip transfer to and from airport
*A very special gift for each yogini….and so much more!
NOT INCLUDED :
* Alternate arrival/departure days incur additional transport costs.
* Spa and wellness treatments* Optional excursions and tours
* Airline fees/fares and general resort and travel costs/tips.
Retreat Schedule is set for Optional Excursions.
Group and Individual : * San Pedro Volcano Climb * Kayak Paddle and Cliff Jumping * Hiking El Pico del Cielo * Ziplining * Town and Pueblo shopping excursions * Mayan Fire Ceremony * Chichimeca Sweat Lodge Ceremony* .. subject to modifications and changes-
* $795.00 Registration deposit required to hold your retreat space for BOTH mom and son(s) .
Early Bird Room Rates for 2019 : Book by March 13th!
SHARED: Double Occupancy $3500.00 including airport shuttle transport fees
* Refunds and Cancellations :
Refund less deposit ($795.00) before March 1st . No refunds after March 1st 2019.
You may transfer your reservation to another person as long as you notify Maricarmen Wilson/Inspired Shakti in advance.
In case of cancellation by Inspired Shakti, you will receive a full refund. Due to special arrangements made with the retreat centers and hosts, there is no exception to this policy. $795.00 initial deposit holds your space. Total fees can be paid at one time or in two installments with all final payments due 120 days before retreat date. No exceptions.
Purchasing travel insurance is always recommended but not required.
Deposit PayPal and info : http://www.inspiredshakti.
Join Chelsea Winters for seven nights of heart opening exploration of this little piece of paradise. We will breath, move, feel and delve deeper into the nature of our surroundings steeped in Mayan culture, and explore the nature of ourselves. All yoga levels are welcome.
- 7 nights in lake front accommodations with warm, inviting décor, private bathrooms, outdoor patios, amazing lake views, orthopedic beds and quality linens.
- Twice daily yoga asana, pranayama and meditation classes with Chelsea, or a guest teacher/guest ceremony, in a sacred and inspiring yoga temple. Simple, eclectic décor with panoramic views, hardwood floors, thatched roofs and elegant altar spaces set the tone for deepening practices.
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony- In the spirit of the ancient traditions, join us in a sacred circle of ceremony and celebration centered around the sharing of a cacao elixir. Pure cacao is an authentic plant medicine used to uplift the spirit, deepen focused meditation and strengthen our reconnection with heart-centered awareness. Known as the “food of the Gods,” cacao has an expansive, mood-enhancing quality that helps us gently shift blockages while realigning us with the path of the heart.
- Sound Healing Ceremony
- Cultural day trip to local village with a component of Bhakti yoga
- Evening of Kirtan- Kirtan is the ancient practice of call-and-response singing. It is an easy, joyful, heart-opening practice from the Bhakti Yoga path. Chanting sacred mantras with live music brings our mind, heart, and body together in a hypnotic and harmonious flow of love. Joining our voice as One we open the door to experience the goal of all Yoga – Merger with the Divine.
- 3 delicious, healthy, locally sourced meals daily, tastefully prepared and artistically presented- inviting in a true Mayan flair. Meals will take a healthy approach to vegan and vegetarian cuisine. Chicken or seafood will be available for an additional $7/portion. Unlimited filtered water, juice and teas.
- Airport shuttle and ferry coordinate to Villa Sumaya (cost of shuttle not included)
- Unlimited sunsets and star gazing
- Unlimited use of private pool and swimming in the lake
- Local State & Hotel Tax
- Unlimited potential for adventure, soul searching and fun!
About the leader:
Chelsea was first introduced to yoga as a freshman in college at the University of New Hampshire and has been practicing since. A long time vegetarian with a passion for the outdoors, it was a natural fit. An active person, initially drawn to the physical practice, the movement of the asanas and the strengthening aspect. As Chelsea did more yoga and her practice deepened, she soon became aware of the mental and spiritual changes that yoga was having on her. How her whole attitude and outlook could shift from a single yoga class. Yoga has taught Chelsea many life lessons. It has taught her presence and breath and has made her more aware of her natural surroundings. It has taught Chelsea to pause and appreciate the little things, and how truly small we are in this big world.
Chelsea received her 200HR yoga teacher certification at Yandara Yoga Institute in December of 2012- this one choice has changed her life. In April of 2015, she received her 500HR yoga teacher certification, also at Yandara Yoga Institute. While at Yandara, Chelsea also studied Reiki and completed her Reiki Certification. Chelsea has been a registered member of Yoga Alliance since November of 2012.
Chelsea is a face of the Vail Yoga Community as a Lululemon Ambassador. When not teaching in the Vail Valley, you can find Chelsea running both local and international yoga retreats, skiing, hiking, camping, rafting, selling real estate or exploring outside with her husband and border collie mix, Buka!
For inquires and details: