Villa Sumaya








Diamond Coaching Collective

 2020 Summer Special 

Receive a free digital copy of our Sumaya Sol Cafe Cookbook when you book any 90-minute virtual session. 

Sanctuary

In response to the global crisis, Sumaya created our Diamond Coaching Collective in early 2020. Here our team of skilled practitioners collectively share strategies and systems to support wellness during these extraordinary times.
 

We will dedicate 45% of proceeds to emergency food relief and wages for our Mayan Sumaya support team, while the other 55% goes directly to our practitioners whose financial livelihoods have been impacted by this pandemic. 

Mayan Astrology Reading – Online Session

With MARK ELMY

Open Dates
If you are interested in learning more about your nawal and the strengths and challenges it…

Writing Coaching: The Yoga of Crafting Words into Sentences – Online Session

With MICHELLE MARGARET

Open Dates
Are you a writer looking to break through excuses and show up at the page?…

Yogic Coaching: Coaching with a Yogi’s Heart – Online Session

With KRYSTALYN NORTON

Open Dates
Krystalyn's yogic coaching sessions offer heart-centered guidance for creating a happy, healthy life. You'll be…

Shamanic Sound Bath: A Harmonic Attunement – Online Session

With ASTARIA LIGHT

Open Dates
This online harmonic energy-activated attunement is a healing sound immersion custom crafted to your needs.…

Holistic Coaching: Reclaiming Your Sacred Center – Online Session

With PAOLA CAIRE

Open Dates
Join Paola in a coaching session to help you gain clarity, inspiration and renewed focus.…

Ayurveda Consultation – Online Session

With DEE LEBORGNE

Open Dates
Are you searching for ways to reconnect with yourself? Are you looking for tools to…