Ceremonial Arts Intensive Training
with PAOLA CAIRE
This introductory sacred ceremonial-arts healing retreat is designed for yoga teachers, wellness guides and retreat facilitators. Over the course of the week, you will experience three of our most distinguished ceremonies with our senior ceremonialist. She will provide the groundwork for mentoring you to better embrace the methodology and techniques that create a transformational ceremony experience. Daily practice and study will illuminate your own growth and your ability to successfully share the art of sacred ceremony with others.
Ceremonies featured in this retreat:
- Sacred Heart-Opening Cacao Ceremony
- Native-American-inspired Sweat Lodge Ceremony
- Shamanic Sound Healing Ceremony
Join a small group of like-minded students for the experience and intensive discussions that will deepen your heartspace and develop the expertise necessary to hold space for sacred ceremonies!
💎 The key elements to making an authentic ceremony
💎 Why the role of precise preparation, presentation and space holding are essential to holding safe and sacred space for others
💎 How to open the door to this exquisite energy both in your own life as well as for others
- Course tuition (all yoga, ceremonies, and workshops)
- 7 nights of accommodation in a deluxe suite
- Daily vegetarian meals and unlimited self-serve local Guatemalan coffee, herbal tea and drinking water (vegan and gluten-free options available; fish/chicken may be ordered for an extra fee)
Not included: transportation costs, tips to Villa Sumaya staff, additional ceremonies and activities (optional)
Rates & Registration
$2,099 single deluxe suite room (Ginger Suites – based on availability)
Bring a friend along! Please inquire for discounted double room rates.
A 50% deposit is required to hold your space.
Paola grew up in the highlands of Mexico and was introduced to Temazcal practice as…
Learn more about PAOLA CAIRE