Liberation Yoga Teacher Training:
Grounded in Gratitude, Growing in Practice
Together, we will explore the following topics:
- Asana: Physical devotion
- Pranayama: Vitality and how it positively influences our lives
- Anatomy: Our physical and esoteric bodies
- Yamas and niyamas: Embodying life’s guidelines
- Mantra: Vibrating energetically, emotionally and spiritually
- Cakras: Physical and spiritual alignment
- Pancamaya system: The physical and energetic layers of existence
- Yogic history and cultural appreciation
- Ayurveda basics: Nourishing ourselves
- Soul communication (ahimsa): How we connect through yoga
- Tantra: The grand view and alignment of modern yoga and ancient roots
ABOUT THE 200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
The exploration of Yoga is rooted in Liberation. Yoga is realized through the union of breath and body, mind and heart.
Our School of Yoga 200-hour Liberation Yoga Teacher Training provides you with the foundation to deeply understand the path of yoga and become a certified yoga instructor. This three-week immersion provides a platform for you to guide yourself and others in spiritual practice. Why not take this valuable opportunity to grow and live more fully from the heart.
Held at Villa Sumaya, a renowned retreat center on breathtaking Lake Atitlan, this yoga training is offered in a sacred and safe space cradled in nature’s divine beauty. Bring your whole self to the practice as we connect, share and evolve.